a nice cut for hung trees

dadio

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome... of course I consider that small component to be applicable here...

I wonder if they have a fancy name for people that are stuck in some orthodox view of the world, propped up by a false sense of righteousness from their group misunderstanding, and can't see any other belief, regardless of any evidence to the contrary... perhaps ........ zealots

Too late for what... the saw did not get pinched. Cut started to close and I was able to feel it in time.. NO NO.... not too late... it was too early.. too early for the tractor, winch, or dynamite!

Hate to say it,. but you Brits are a bunch of prudes..

Well most of the time we aren't making claims to superior importance or insolently proud. Arrogant. Try humility...it feels awesome. People who learn more feel they always have more to learn. :lol:

How about maybe saying "I don't think you are quite right on that point. This may be a better option. Do you know what someone in another country might do?". Rather than saying 'yeeeeee hawwww we are top dog...go USA....go USA!!'. :lol::biggrin:

Just kidding :laugh1:

Well most of the time we aren't making claims to superior importance or insolently proud. Arrogant. Try humility...it feels awesome. People who learn more feel they always have more to learn. :lol:

How about maybe saying "I don't think you are quite right on that point. This may be a better option. Do you know what someone in another country might do?". Rather than saying 'yeeeeee hawwww we are top dog...go USA....go USA!!'. :lol::biggrin:

Just kidding :laugh1:

Alright... I admit it... I was on vacation and a bit bored... you know how that goes when you can't cut trees... you've got to find something to do.. so stirring the pot over here had to do... I hope you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me

Alright... I admit it... I was on vacation and a bit bored... you know how that goes when you can't cut trees... you've got to find something to do.. so stirring the pot over here had to do... I hope you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me

only messing - enjoy your time off mate :thumbup1: