crane pic

DrewB

Yeah I was looking away for a couple of secs so edited it out- I could of been a lot cheekier and edited the whole thing so that chainsaw cut=wood in air straight away but thought I'd try and be at least a little bit honest..:)

chur bro, looks like sweet job ay. We got crane job on tomz again, seems like we using it every other week atm. makes life so much easier.

i think the best Cut is when say a tree is leaning left. Cut from left to right straight Cut, 3 quaters way through or more. then an angle cut down or beneath what ever is easier, better position etc. Make sure angle cut goes into/overlaps 1st Cut.

This is Good cut as it doesnt trap the saw and you know it cut all way through. also you are away from the leaning side too. hard to explain proper without pics. have a go on next tree and see if it works. better than steps for sure.

Enjoy the Trip

MOG

lovely spot, great vid. id just cut straight all the way through. with maybe a tiny cut the other side to prevent tearing. maybe a wedge as well. the crane cut mog is on about is good cut but not necessary for straight pieces. also found it interesting that you were using a rope wrench on a crane job.