husky 550xp or 560xp?? please help

jnoon

I have the 261 and it's had it's problems but touch wood it's been fine for a while but just wasn't up to the job for the forestry side of things. So I've gone and bought a 560 xpg and it's a cracking saw that's like day and night compared to the 261. It's runing an 18 inch bar on 7/32 chain no problem at all

sweet mate, you went for 560 over 550 then ? And do you use the heated grip much ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't really see the point of getting another saw the same size as the 261 as it still works fine for the surgery side of things. Not used the heated handles much but there a god send on a cold wet day

are you pleased with the 560 mate ?

are you pleased with the 560 mate ?

Sure am I'm loving it just now as it's not to heavy so you can use it all day and not need arms like arnie. it's got the power when needed but as I said I changed from the .325 chain so not to sure if that makes a difference to it

so you like the 550 then mate ?

i dont own one but did get to have a play with one for a day (i own a 346xp) and it was such a zippy little thing.. i thought the 346xp was as zippy as it would get but was rong... briliant little saw from my first imprssions of it.. light and plenty poweful enough as a small saw, think you will be impressed

i dont own one but did get to have a play with one for a day (i own a 346xp) and it was such a zippy little thing.. i thought the 346xp was as zippy as it would get but was rong... briliant little saw from my first imprssions of it.. light and plenty poweful enough as a small saw, think you will be impressed

good good mate because i ordered one last night :thumbup1: