Get paid to lose weight.

Mick Stockbridge

stockers for PM,me for home secretary! i would change alot of the criteria,but i suppose crime would rise then? :sad:

.:star: I can see it now, The Right Honourable Mick Stockbridge. Maybe I should ask the queen for a knighthood as well. Oh and then a nice new extension on the house out of the nations tax coffers. You,re right 88 I will need a home secretary so the job is youre,s. Dont worry about crime as I,m gonna abolish that human rights twoddle. All criminals will complete their sentences in full and breaking rocks. I will outlaw fatties,druggies,malingerers and any other non desireables. I will put in place a year round shooting season for scum and pay a tax free bounty for every scummy head you can shoot.........Hahahahahahaha.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, we're not disagreeing as much as you think. I agree lazy fat people who think the world owes them a living are not good for society. They are spongers. So far so good. we all agree. But and its a massive `but', the amount of drag they cause the country on a financial level is peanuts, nothing, a paltry amount compared to the whole sale ransacking of our country by the corporate highwaymen in the banking sector. The Millionare tax evaders and self serving politicians.

What I'm saying is that we/you are really bothered about people who are damaging the country, then stop picking on the easy, visible targets in the poorest and most deprived sectors of society. You know what I'm saying is right, come on guys, we agree on principle. We all work for our living, and if your a tree surgeon, then you more than likely work like a trojan. the 8 boys your right to feel agrieved when you see the examples you have described, I would too, but let's not lose sight of reality. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the term `misdirection' the technique is used in many ways from dummy moves in football and martial arts, to magic tricks. the magician will by means of persuasion, make you look at some thing, while the real trick is happening somewhere else. Derren Brown is a master of it. I beleive you have been victims of political misdirection. "Look here and get angry" That's what you've been told and that's what you've done. Don't feel bad abbout it, it happens to all of us on a daily basis. The thing is that while we debate fat slobs on council estates, the magicians are making off with the crown jewels.

Classic Misdirection, coming from a particular editorial position in the news and newspapers. A conspiracy if ever I saw one.

So what i'm saying is, we agree, and we don't.

Anyone here a fan of the West Wing?

Edited by Jason James Gairn

.:star: I can see it now, The Right Honourable Mick Stockbridge. Maybe I should ask the queen for a knighthood as well. Oh and then a nice new extension on the house out of the nations tax coffers. You,re right 88 I will need a home secretary so the job is youre,s. Dont worry about crime as I,m gonna abolish that human rights twoddle. All criminals will complete their sentences in full and breaking rocks. I will outlaw fatties,druggies,malingerers and any other non desireables. I will put in place a year round shooting season for scum and pay a tax free bounty for every scummy head you can shoot.........Hahahahahahaha.

Dude let's get down to details. What does `outlaw' mean? i only ask as 90% of contemporary culture, including your CD collection is based on drug culture. I'm sure a fat person has done you a favor in the past, or has made you laugh.

`All' Criminals means anyone convicted of criminal activity. Anyone.

Abolishing human rights, that's a great idea.

I think you should check out Pol Pot first as he had some great ideas, very similar to your own.

Loving the scum shoot idea. Problem is that one mans scum is the other mans arms dealer.

Oh the Taliban, that's what you sound like, with all the killing and outlawing and abolishing of human rights. Arn't we at war with them at the moment? I know your joking to a point, as I am, but you should check out the political ideas of the worlds great dictators.

Dude let's get down to details. What does `outlaw' mean? i only ask as 90% of contemporary culture, including your CD collection is based on drug culture. I'm sure a fat person has done you a favor in the past, or has made you laugh.

`All' Criminals means anyone convicted of criminal activity. Anyone.

Abolishing human rights, that's a great idea.

I think you should check out Pol Pot first as he had some great ideas, very similar to your own.

Loving the scum shoot idea. Problem is that one mans scum is the other mans arms dealer.

Oh the Taliban, that's what you sound like, with all the killing and outlawing and abolishing of human rights. Arn't we at war with them at the moment? I know your joking to a point, as I am, but you should check out the political ideas of the worlds great dictators.

Of course I,m joking, I would,nt slot anyone except nonces, but I think we had better stay away from that one. Bring back Maggie, she would,nt have had all the scroungers that we have today. Or another favourite of mine Anne Widdecombe. So apart from me,lol, who would you like to see as PM ? That question is aimed at anyone who cares to answer.

The leader of acountry, will undoubtedly take delivery of several trucks of compromise as soon as they take office. Within the next 2 hours in America a very fine man is about to become aleader. He will have all his idealistic dreams ripped from him as the reality of world politicts raises it's ugly head in the middle east.

For my leader I would want someone who see's the country as the people in it, and not its GDP. Someone who can protect and encourage the weak. Create aharmonious society wher everything is free and everyone is equal.

Etc Etc. Unfortunately I'm describing heaven. As most politicians become corrupted by money and power.

Margaret Thatcher is one of the most evil people to have walked the earth. I will be throwing a massive party the day she dies. Children's choirs will sing like angelic harps and the sun will shine in Yorkshire again. You want to talk about parasitic vampires, look no further. She forgot that the country was it's people and decided to shaft em whenever she could.

You've made me quite upset now 08.

Of course I,m joking, I would,nt slot anyone except nonces, but I think we had better stay away from that one. Bring back Maggie, she would,nt have had all the scroungers that we have today. Or another favourite of mine Anne Widdecombe. So apart from me,lol, who would you like to see as PM ? That question is aimed at anyone who cares to answer.

Just realised. your winding me up aren't you? I re-read Anne widdecome an thought it had to be as she is nasty nasty yuk. See how eloquent I can be?

Just realised. your winding me up aren't you? I re-read Anne widdecome an thought it had to be as she is nasty nasty yuk. See how eloquent I can be?

I am serious about Anne I think she is great. At the moment she is fighting for Gurkha,s to have the right to stay in this country........she,s quite sexy as well.

Edited by Mick Stockbridge

I am serious about Anne I think she is great. At the moment she is fighting for Gurkha,s to have the right to stay in this country..........................[B]she,s quite sexy as well.
[/b]

Putting very serious thought in to Moderating this part, even if it's just for your own sanity Mick. :001_tongue:

Jason you always manage to twist and turn things, all of the above are capable of work and probably do. I,m only picking on lazy dossers who have no intention of earning their own way in life. People that a perfectly capable of working but hide behind some lame excuse like "I,m too fat, it,s me glands" or "I,m dependant on drugs/alcohol". To be able to claim state benefit you should have a valid reason not an excuse.

What reallly gets to me is the case of my brother-in-law. He had a serious stroke in his early 40's, losing the total use of his left side. His left foot is curled into a claw, as is his left hand. He walks with a caliper on his leg and a stick. His carers allowance is in the process of being stopped, his Mobility car taken away (with the special adaptations needed so he can drive) He is deemed fit to return to work, tho his own GP says he cannot even walk safely across the room. He cannot make a cup of tea and carry it to his chair, let alone prepare and eat eat a meal on his own. The bunglers who evaluated him basically ticked the yes boxes where they should have ticked no!! The hospital he attends even wrote a letter in his support, to no avail.

Yet I was working across the road today from a local thief, who spends more time inside (jail) than out, he has a Mobility car for his bad back, and lives off benefits, and to my knowledge has never had a full-time job. This is, imo, totally wrong.

I do not care which race creed or colour lives in this country, so long as they pay their way, work hard, pay their dues and abide by our laws.

A company I subbed for employed a young lad to do basic groundie duties, he was mentally unable to work hard, and he was obese, I wonder why? he didnt last very long.