Get paid to lose weight.

Mick Stockbridge

I guess I have the same feelings about people who are lazy, which is what this comes down to. that and the morals of a thief. So I agree with you to a certain extent. But the amount of people doing this has been exaggerated by the press, for political means. But as someone who gets great pride and satisfaction from sweating lke abastard all day, I just don't understand why someone would not want to work, it defines us. Back to the fatty thing....pay them to loose weight by working as Graham suggested earlier. I'm not nieve, I just have compassion mixed in with the same indignant streak so many of you have on this thread. Does that make sense?

How come you know where I live? that's a bit scary. You stalker you.:001_tongue:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people emulate their parents, my dad worked all his life and in turn so have I. There is a bloke who lives up the road from me that,s never had a job due to a bad knee, every so often he has to have it assessed. So what he does is go bait digging in the mud just to dog his knee before assessment, it works a treat because he gets signed off for another five years which means no bills, a brand new car every three years, a free mobile in case it breaks down and all the time in the world to pursue hobbies. Now on top of that he has bred like wildfire and what do you think the sprogs will do. Yeah you got it, they,ll work the system. So I reckon that one family is costing about £30,000 a year. If that aint poncing I dont know what is. Why should we have to keep these parasites ? I,ve been self employed since 1982 and never even had a day,s holiday pay, If I dont work I dont eat end of.

Most people emulate their parents, my dad worked all his life and in turn so have I. There is a bloke who lives up the road from me that,s never had a job due to a bad knee, every so often he has to have it assessed. So what he does is go bait digging in the mud just to dog his knee before assessment, it works a treat because he gets signed off for another five years which means no bills, a brand new car every three years, a free mobile in case it breaks down and all the time in the world to pursue hobbies. Now on top of that he has bred like wildfire and what do you think the sprogs will do. Yeah you got it, they,ll work the system. So I reckon that one family is costing about £30,000 a year. If that aint poncing I dont know what is. Why should we have to keep these parasites ? I,ve been self employed since 1982 and never even had a day,s holiday pay, If I dont work I dont eat end of.

stockers when you first joined the forum i thought you were a bit bolshy etc but the more i read from you the more i warm to you mate,and on this one your spot on.my mrs has MS,got more or less sacked because of it,works self employed now,claims not one penny from the system and put's alot of slacking arseholes to shame (IMO) stockers for PM :001_cool:

I like bolshy people.

Funny how everybody wants to bash dole spongers, but ignore's the real parasites on our society - even when their pointed out.

i'll read this thread from the start mr ed,only read last page so far,probably makes me a hypocrite because i employ (be careful) a bloke whose 3 months out of a hip replacement and for all i know probably still claiming

Thankyou 88, regards to you and you,re wife.................Mr. Ed, I know what you,re saying about fat cat ponces and the like but I dont see them at all let alone everyday like some of the lazy good for nothing gits that stroll past my house filling their mooey,s. There is nothing more annoying than pulling up on you,re drive after a hard day,s work and have a malingerer stroll past with either food in his/her hand or more often than not a can of Tenants. And on top of that they,ll probably be eyeing up you,re saws.

I don't know where you live Jason, but you appear too be quite nieve when it comes to "spongers".

There are thousands of able bodied people who just don't want to work.

They used too use the "bad back" excuse, but now they have tests that can catch them out. So now it's depression and stress, so they are not on "job seekers" they are on "incapacity".

If there were less spongers, your neighbour would get far more and enjoy a better standard of life.

skyhuck (dave if i may!) i had 18 months out the game with pro-lapsed discs in my back,didnt keep up with my stamp (tax evader?) so they basically told me to take a hike,i struggled on trimming hedges day on,day off,finally paid good money for therapy (well spent) 3 years down the line i'm bloody playing sunday football again,never felt better.i hear if you tell them you're an alchoholic you get double money :scared1:

We could just eliminate unemployed, terminally ill, mentally and physically disabled, insane, poor, ugly, gay, jewish, Arab, blacks, communist and gypsies as these are the usual groups that are picked on.

Jason you always manage to twist and turn things, all of the above are capable of work and probably do. I,m only picking on lazy dossers who have no intention of earning their own way in life. People that a perfectly capable of working but hide behind some lame excuse like "I,m too fat, it,s me glands" or "I,m dependant on drugs/alcohol". To be able to claim state benefit you should have a valid reason not an excuse.

Jason you always manage to twist and turn things, all of the above are capable of work and probably do. I,m only picking on lazy dossers who have no intention of earning their own way in life. People that a perfectly capable of working but hide behind some lame excuse like "I,m too fat, it,s me glands" or "I,m dependant on drugs/alcohol". To be able to claim state benefit you should have a valid reason not an excuse.
stockers for PM,me for home secretary! i would change alot of the criteria,but i suppose crime would rise then? :sad: