Hamadryad- trees, ecology & FUNGI!

Tony Croft aka hamadryad

I would have thought an eco warrior like you would drive a smart car or a prius?!

Think it's ok if you run them second-hand chip shop oils:001_tt2:

I am moving to Bulgaria so it is an essential vehicle, roads aint great, and its very mountainous.

Besides, given the global manipulation of the climate/weather under the so called "benevolent" project being run by our military-industrial complex it is way beyond worrying about carbon emissions.

They said we was loons going on about it all, with Cameron saying "were only discussing it not actually doing it" then recently DEFRA releases a statement saying its happening but perfectly safe! lmao

The secret in life is to just live your life, and let everyone else live theirs their way, nobody can ask or do more than that. I think over the course of my life i will have very adequately offset the minor impacts I have made on the global system.

Very soon I will be living almost entirely independent of both the "Citizen-ship" and the "grid" I will as they say be no longer tied in port and under "admiralty laws"

Of course theres a few tings I will need to remain "connected" and keep in touch with the global community, for friends, science and learning but my conscience will be clear:biggrin:

hi tony i wonder if the Bulgarians will welcome you like we welcome the bulgarians here ? when you going ?

I wouldn't worry too much about the Bulgarians, they are smarter than most give them credit for, they call Britain Alcatraz, thier here to work, to earn and very few of them are here for the so called "benefits"

Ive developed a lot of respect for them, and am looking forward to living in a community of sensible, relaxed, and humorous folks!

Alcatraz..... still makes me laugh:lol:

and they aint wrong:biggrin:

Plan to be over there again soon for 3 weeks to tie the loose ends then a short trip back and make the big move all being well. Found an absolutely amazing place, really cant wait.

check out the Honitsa falls, thats going to be in my back yard:001_cool:

Edited by Tony Croft aka hamadryad

So what's your plans work wise? Do they have a thriving arb or mycological industry or are you starting something totally new?

the plan is to get the house set up as eco as poss, as off grid as it is possible to be, and its very possible out there!

Then see if i can survive and hopefully thrive doing as little work as possible!:lol:

But I've a few jobs in pipeline in various places in Europe, nothing solid yet but regarding arboriculture and Bulgaria, put it this way, theres no climbers and any work they do is off MEWPS. So if i wanna climb, theres opportunity!:thumbup:

I mostly like it. I wonder if three names/titles are too many though? Also the tree strikes me as an olive, doesn't strike me as native eco...

Just my thoughts, and you did ask!

As a side note who did the artwork? I'm considering getting mine revamped

I mostly like it. I wonder if three names/titles are too many though? Also the tree strikes me as an olive, doesn't strike me as native eco...

Just my thoughts, and you did ask!

As a side note who did the artwork? I'm considering getting mine revamped

yes, all considered, was not intending to put the tony croft up on top at all but despite insisting the mrs went ahead!:lol:

the art work was of a standard stock library, shall find out which one:thumbup1: