Anyone use Roka -e cambium saver ??

born2trot

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but youve gotta go back to it silky. just leave your tail over a branch ( over halfway between floor and cambium saver). when you reach the ground, clip the tail above your hitch and pull it up . when you release your spliced eye it will go up to and pull the saver out and the tail will catch it at the branch it went over.

that may not make any sense via a keyboard however!

If your half way down the tree going back up to attach the throwline is a pain in the backside, catching it with a throwline or the tail of your line line is alot easier, can use the access line to retrieve it all or if your using a rigging line just over a fork it does the same thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha!....now there,s a thought. Worked a year in London for a tree company run by an Aussie and with 75% kiwi,s so i feel like i,ve been there all ready bro!:biggrin: i,m gonna spend some months with my Son and Grandson...but the world is a tiny Place and i will get there......One Day. hey Drew check this out...an old Lady i did a job for the other day gave me this as a gift...Sweet Ay?

5976622e1813a_kiwibrush003.jpg.61c086d6bc71680282799126072de282.jpg

5976622e15d92_kiwibrush001.jpg.a3dd954320e82ae77ce886844ab17918.jpg

Edited by silky fox