Things looking up???

skyhuck

If they can just make the figures up why have they waited so long :001_rolleyes:

purely to convince the general public to spend like mad on christmas !! once christmas is over there will be mention that the economy has taken a nosedive due to a lack of high street spending over the lead up to and during the christmas period , it was pretty much the same leading up to the Olympics , if the economy had improved and we were out of the recession i would have expected to have heard reports of banks starting to lend again but so far the banks only seem to be reducing their lending !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the powers that be wish they had the ability to deceive that some you seem to think they have.

There are many independent bodies that scrutinise these figures, not to mention the opposition who would just love to find any discrepancy.

I guess if you want to see things as always "Doom and gloom" you can, I'd sooner look for the positive, it works for me :)

I bet the powers that be wish they had the ability to deceive that some you seem to think they have.

There are many independent bodies that scrutinise these figures, not to mention the opposition who would just love to find any discrepancy.

I guess if you want to see things as always "Doom and gloom" you can, I'd sooner look for the positive, it works for me :)

dave,dave,dave

i never see things as doom n gloom ,i just get on & earn ,:thumbup:

well we will see what we see wont we - this "news" is only a day old and i would be supprised if we dont hear anything over the coming day , lets be honest though Lloyds gorup laying off all of its Financial advisers ?? does that not speak for its self ?

They have probably realised that they are leaving themselves wide open to another PPI scandal and the claims that would follow.

They will no doubt tell you go to an independent FA, as really that make far more sense.

Edited by skyhuck