Easy lift harness got it at last

VEG

I brought the ELH two weeks ago. It saves no end of armache and I can do tank after tank of fuel without the need to stop, I know its not reccommended to use up a ladder but i have been using it off a small set to trim the top and its ok as long as you are careful going up and down the ladder as it does tend to tip your balance a bit.

For long straight runs particularly siding up a hedge i have found it invaluable although it is a bit awkward if you are working in confinded areas as it tends to get hung up on branches and stuff.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't get me wrong, I can see the advantages of this tool, but at present I cannot think of one job where I have a clear run with no low branches or tight spaces where it would not hinder me. I was impressed with the ELH, and certainly the manner with which it revolutionises hedge trimming and pole pruning makes it perfect for many applications in tree work.

Just out of interest, how high it the highest point above your head? 2 feet? 3feet? If 3feet I would need in excess of 9feet clearance of branches etc!!! Quite an important consideration IMO.

good for you Veg! got a demo from Ted at the APF..What an innovation:thumbup: Saw him move a high reach chainsaw with his fingertips! it uses hydrogen gas which apparantly lasts 5 or so years...Great price for a great product:cool:

A minor correction about the gas used for the Pistons with the ELH, Believe me when I tell you the Gas pistons are filled with Nitrogen. If they were filled with Hydrogen I could just see my self lifting off with the optional heat sheild over my left shoulder blazing a trail under them lower branches Andy was talking about earlier:blushing:

easy-lift guy

Been using the ELH this week, what a really great tool. Takes all the weight off my arms hedge cutting has become a pleasure again. I was suffering a burning pain in my shoulder blade, chiropracter said it was from using heavy tools at full stretch of my arms.

I have cut some very large hedges with it this week and have really enjoyed doing them.

My employer paid for it but in honesty after using it I would have paid for it myself as I have got no pain in my shoulder at all.

Three lads at work have had a go and they are also amazed at how easy it is to use.

Well done easy lift guy!!

Thanks Veg. It is interesting that your chiropractor said that the burning pain in your shoulder was do to fully extending your arms while using heavy tools.

As stated on my web-site Doctor Smith of North Port, Florida a licensed

Practicing Chiropracter has over the years treated many of his patients for similar medical issues. That is the reason amount others he recommends the

Easy-Lift Harness. I find your statement that " I have cut some very large hedges with it this week and have really enjoyed doing them", increditable to say the least. Pleased to hear your fellow colleagues have tried and also liked the ELH as well. In time you will discover how much faster and more productive your work load will become. I commend your boss, who not only has the fortitude to not only invest in his company and employees but having a keen understanding about working smarter and not harder:thumbup1:

Best Regards

Ted Scovitch, AKA easy-lift guy

I brought the ELH two weeks ago. It saves no end of armache and I can do tank after tank of fuel without the need to stop, I know its not reccommended to use up a ladder but i have been using it off a small set to trim the top and its ok as long as you are careful going up and down the ladder as it does tend to tip your balance a bit.

For long straight runs particularly siding up a hedge i have found it invaluable although it is a bit awkward if you are working in confinded areas as it tends to get hung up on branches and stuff.

Although I am pleased that you are the proud owner of an ELH, Please only use your ELH from the ground, on scaffolding , between Two ladders:thumbup1: or securely from a bucket. Like any other product working

in confined areas or under low branches may or may not work with the ELH.

Practice and patience will carry your work day and using the ELH will truly

make a difference in so many ways.

Best Regards

easy-lift guy