just an idea

AndrewB

I know we should not have to have eyes in the back of our heads while where working but theres some light fingers little toads floating around if your leaving your gear/firewood ect on site then try putting a trail cam up around the area where you think they might be parking cars/vans, there used for tracking deer and other wildlife at day or night really good bit of kit, the bloke that owns the company is sweet as a beat i managed to get mine which is a return from some wildlife program, it was faulty they sent it back he fixed it up and sold it to me for 130 with a years warranty...think he gets a few returns now and again.

website- Claudsgate Home Page - http://claudsgate-wildlife-cameras.co.uk

haha, had a feeling someone would ask that, theres no way they would be able to see it iv left mine across land which has trouble with poachers and iv always got mine back, they sell metal cases which are thieft proof but i just think it makes them stand out a bit more unless you get the camo ones which basically look like part of the tree.