pre-digital photos

RC0

You've never heard of a drop bear? We had to warn all the newbies about them when they started. You have to be really careful when walking through dense bush just in case they drop out of the trees on to you. We had heaps of young fellas walking through the bush, saw in hand, eyes skyward looking through the canopy for a glimpse of a drop bear.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never heard of a drop bear? We had to warn all the newbies about them when they started. You have to be really careful when walking through dense bush just in case they drop out of the trees on to you. We had heaps of young fellas walking through the bush, saw in hand, eyes skyward looking through the canopy for a glimpse of a drop bear.

I was put straight to work mate, not to fool around

Anyway, all you 40s +, get your photos on here....big or small stuff, doesn't matter

Great pics - I love the old stuff.

My evil ex-wife binned all of my old work photos, probably close to about 500 of the blighters. Needless to say, I was fuming. Her reason? I wasn't looking after them. They were in a box in the bottom of my wardrobe. Short of cuddling them on a regular basis, I was never really sure how I was meant to look after them better.

Great pics - I love the old stuff.

My evil ex-wife binned all of my old work photos, probably close to about 500 of the blighters. Needless to say, I was fuming. Her reason? I wasn't looking after them. They were in a box in the bottom of my wardrobe. Short of cuddling them on a regular basis, I was never really sure how I was meant to look after them better.

My wife did the same with photos of ex girlfriends. And I actively avoided cuddling their photos so I've no idea what her problem was.....:001_huh:

Dear god I hope she doesn't read this....!!! :lol:

Thanks

that was a huntsman Steve

Ben what is a drop-beard?

Rich, that was Mike a guy I used to work with (his company). He thought the top was coming over in that particular moment. Mike had an amazingly high opinion of his own appeal to the opposite sex....I mean he really believed it. Amazing man he was.

James I was 20 in all of those pics, I think 21 with the poplar crane shot.

Edit: atree I was in Sydney and a little time in Brisbane

20 years old is an excellent age to be in trees!

20yearspld.jpg

jomoco