In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

And it,s been great to see my old college friend return to Arb.There were a few of us who have made our mark in some way in this Industry.I,m very proud of that fact so I wish Eddie and Precision Arborists the best for the future and I will happy to help at weekends anytime!20190627_100427.jpeg20190627_101341.jpeg20190627_103636.jpeg

• Like 2

I am always searching for that place where I can settle and evolve myself and for me that is the world of training.It,s what I felt I wanted to do since day one...As i left the campsite after my day working with Hodge i kept remembering how happy I was after my course at LANTRA House.I knew that I would have to go down a different route if I was to find work in that area so.....20190621_120837.jpeg

• Like 1

Just before leaving the Lakes I parked up...I rang up a training provider I had sent a C.V too a few week previously.I mentioned that I was passing on the way up to the North.The Training manager there said i could come and see them if i liked which i did.Two weeks ago I was asked if I would like to delivery some training for them in August.....This is my first official work and I am about as happy as I could ever wish to be! 20190625_104733.jpeg

• Like 5

This jacket was given to me by a good friend when I left Premier Trees and I wanted to keep it for when I became a trainer.That day is almost here.I am now following my dream at last.To infinity....and beyond[emoji573][emoji16][emoji269]20190623_172957.jpeg

• Like 8