surveying work midlands

ScottF

I'm the project manager for a number of reasonable-size surveying contracts to come on stream in the new year. I'm looking to develop a pool of suitably experienced and qualified surveyors to work on a subcontract or "zero-hours" contract basis. I'm going to need some people initially in the midlands, but the work's likely to expand in due course.

The contracts involve capturing tree data as part of a risk management strategy for 3 LAs (separate contracts) and will involve the use of handheld computers (PDAs) or tablet PCs and the use either of QTRA or Metheny and Clarke, depending on the contract.

The work could develop into essentially continuous work for the 12 months at least.

The ideal candidate would have the following:

• tech cert arb or higher qualification
  • experience of hazard tree appraisal
  • good p and d
  • ideally, registered QTRA user

If you're interested, please drop me a PM with your contact details.

Happy new year.

Scott

I could probably help Scott and will be looking at consultancy work for myself in the New Year. I have no experience of QTRA but I'm not an idiot and I'm sure we could work something out.

I'm based in Rugeley Staffs. PM me if I can be of any help.