Kids ruin everything!

TimberCutterDartmoor

aye thought a had it bad when a found my son drawing poo pictures on the bathroom walls he was two at time and potty training. he was ever so pleased with him self

paint would be a nightmare to clean very funny though when it does'nt happen to you

anybody else had there kids do this?

Thats brilliant !! I had my twins when they were 3 draw small faces on my BMW M5 with a stone, then came in to the house shouting "daddy,daddy see this" showing me what they had done!! i just laughed and praised them for the picture being the likeness of me:biggrin:

Thats brilliant !! I had my twins when they were 3 draw small faces on my BMW M5 with a stone, then came in to the house shouting "daddy,daddy see this" showing me what they had done!! i just laughed and praised them for the picture being the likeness of me:biggrin:

Your a good dad. They did it in all innocence, and what could you do? Nice one.

Brilliant!

wasn't deliberate at all got a caught up by a phone call about crap from the mrs was only gone about 2 mins and this happened gutted..... and guess who got blamed.......only joking but living with a 3 and 6 year old you can soon end up in a situation like that:scared1: