Climbing for fun.

Tribaltree

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I climb for fun everyday, only I get given money to do it hahaha.

Seriously though, I think I'd like to go recreational climbing now and again but dont know anyone round here who would come with me and think it would be crap on me own. So No I dont.

uesd to all the time, mainly for practise when i was getting started. but as work got busier, free time got less, but i think i am going to make a point of it. saying that i have a big scots pine to deadwood, there is a mornings work with a silky and a view to die for so that will be good once my back gets better. but you go for it mate.

Recreational climbing is great fun, no pressures just grab your kit and find the biggest, most challenging climb you can...i am lucky enough to spend a few days a week at our offices which are situated within an old park land and hall, lots of big oaks, beech and wellingtonias...

Make it fun by timing and racing others...

who on the forum likes to just grab their gear and have a day climbing a tree for fun, and if so do you have any favourtie sites to climb?

Obviously talking about trees here. Non of that pansy rock climbing :aetsch:

aye do a bit of rec climbing aswell when a get time with my mate he just got his tickets and not had is break yet so its good practice for him.

also he still adjusting to new hieghts every time we go out a pick a bigger tree to climb and its great to watch him s#*t his pants :scared1:

nothing better to grab the gear on frosty clear morning get up the biggest tree around sit back and take in the view:proud: