How far have you ran/cycled/swam today?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a quick 4 mile burst into Tenbury to pick up one of the cars from the garage this evening. Couldn't do any more 'cos Mrs was working tonight.

Did my short 'cyclocross' route last night, couple of miles, which I'll extend as I get more fit and less fat. It's all up and down and not like smashing out 15 miles on the road.

Yesterday was the first trip out of the year and I was pleasantly surprised by not dying, but i've got a long way to go before I'm doing anything respectable.....

Found a second hand full sus Felt in a bike shop today, 2 years old, ridden once, full lockout, 900 quid. After how sore my arse felt when I got back on the bike this evening it looks rather appealing......:blushing:

Did 30km yesterday.

Just bought a racer so will be out at the weekend. Hopefully 30-40 miles

What bike did you get? I've been looking at the Boardman cx but it's just out of price range at the moment so looking at the cheaper carreras. Haven't had a road bike for years. Just had the mountain bike with road Tyres on.

I bought my bike from that smart roadbike shop near you Simon - have you been there?

We should go for a ride sometime - me, Simon and chunkymunky are all local to Worcestershire aren't we?

I need to get fit again - I have just entered the OMM for this October. Haven't done it since 2009.