Show us your Arb boats

Al Baker

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:She's just clocked the last three posts.........:laugh1:

Ha,:laugh1:, well a few positives Mick, it will keep you out of trouble:thumbup1:, you can make her captain:001_huh:,& if you play up she can see to it your keel hauled,:lol:

Seriously,its seldom such a nice looking craft comes up,& we aint gatting any younger!:biggrin:

Just seen that pic mick. Lifeboat house is just behind it on key side. Although that pic is and old one as the new boathouse isn't built yet and the house is two years old now.

If you want next time I'm down there I can get a good look at her if you like.

Now back to boats. Here is one I'm waiting for the right job to use in arb. He it's own crane and everything. :lol:

image.jpg.d0e4cde7230d8f6f2e681942554bf144.jpg

Ok mick. That's the good part of being in the lifeboat. Means I can go woundering around the berths. Nosing at all the different attachments on the boats of course.........

Will get a pic and even tho its a bit cheeky will also ask if we have had any call outs to that particular vessel last year.

Oh and for the pic the lifeboat house is now standing where the blue banner is on the pic.

http://rnli.org/findmynearest/station/Pages/Dover-Lifeboat-Station.aspx

Edited by Rich2484

Mick.

I have some interesting news on that boat. If you are still looking at it.

No pics I'm afraid as it was dark tonight and couldn't get there but.

One of the mechanics at the lifeboat worked on it last year. He put a new main sail and new radar reflector on it. He said it was looking perfect when he done it. No other problems to say about it. And it still looks like the pics.

Also checked the prev records and no call puts to it by us.

Hope this still helps rich.

This is a serious arb vessel. No fancy lines. She's rough but she's slow. [ATTACH]115436[/ATTACH]

lines.... LINES :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure it does the job, but would have thought that the handling would be much improved with the outboard in the centre of the aft rail??