my work pictures.

nathan marshall

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathan, very disappointed. you didn't even have the front to me or Shane what your plans where. made up some story your staying with family, gonna hang the climbing kit up in the garage. after all we done and the money spent on you u got ur qualies and then **** on us. poor poor. your new replacement told me you put a lot of stuff on here.

for anyone else reading this, all of Nathan's photos are of my work. Nathan came to us as a very inexperienced 'climber'. yes he's very good at climbing round trees but his work in a tree leaves a little to be desired. if he listened as much as he said 'yeah i no' he would make a good climber.

Good luck nath

Well sorry bill if all did not seem clear I have had a fantastic expirence working with you guys and never had a bad work for you yes quite a lot of the work is not me and I have gone to go travelling but have also needed to work to fund my travel as you well know you did this in the past all I can say is sorry but I will be in touch to let you know what's going on giving you a clearer picture. Like I say bill you are a fantastic bloke and a great asset to any workforce but I wanted to do something like travel nothing was going to say that it would be at the right time.

Nathan, very disappointed. you didn't even have the front to me or Shane what your plans where. made up some story your staying with family, gonna hang the climbing kit up in the garage. after all we done and the money spent on you u got ur qualies and then **** on us. poor poor. your new replacement told me you put a lot of stuff on here.

for anyone else reading this, all of Nathan's photos are of my work. Nathan came to us as a very inexperienced 'climber'. yes he's very good at climbing round trees but his work in a tree leaves a little to be desired. if he listened as much as he said 'yeah i no' he would make a good climber.

Good luck nath

Well Nathan's a great climber, fast, efficient and good at rigging. That's from personal experience of working with him.

I wouldn't dream of writing what seems a deliberate attempt to disrespect another person for their work. Especially as I know your belittling of his work skills are false.

You really need to crank your neck in pal as this is from how I read it a clear and deliberate attempt to discredit a person in the attempt to cause them problems in the future.

I had a belligerent boss try to discredit me after I quit as I was head hunted to be a consultant at a much bigger company. Did damage and still had to this day.

Just my opinion on your response which I personally think is a deliberate and calculated put down because he's left you and followed his heart by travelling with his skills that he learnt off you. If he had worked for me Id feel elated that I've been able to train up someone that's had the kahunas to travel and use the skills taught in the UK in Australia

Well Nathan's a great climber, fast, efficient and good at rigging. That's from personal experience of working with him.

I wouldn't dream of writing what seems a deliberate attempt to disrespect another person for their work. Especially as I know your belittling of his work skills are false.

You really need to crank your neck in pal as this is from how I read it a clear and deliberate attempt to discredit a person in the attempt to cause them problems in the future.

I had a belligerent boss try to discredit me after I quit as I was head hunted to be a consultant at a much bigger company. Did damage and still had to this day.

Just my opinion on your response which I personally think is a deliberate and calculated put down because he's left you and followed his heart by travelling with his skills that he learnt off you. If he had worked for me Id feel elated that I've been able to train up someone that's had the kahunas to travel and use the skills taught in the UK in Australia

good post.

Recently did 38 ticket and bloke there said his one man band boss will get him to sign something saying if he leaves before 2 years or something he will have to pay his boss back the training costs for all his tickets.

Seems fair enough - Billy it's your own fault for not being intelligent enough to concoct a similar scheme - can't expect loyalty when time is so precious