Hardwood wanted for charcoal

Ant1972

Hi I am new to the forum and joined because I am looking for an artic load of hardwood to turn into charcoal because I am low on timber this year.

I would like to find cordwood that is not ideal for processing into firewood, maybe too small/big, twisted, notted etc. and would need cutting by hand.

Ideally Alder, Birch, Hazel, but any hardwood will do from 2inches up to about 12. Green or seasoned. As you may guess hoping this may be cheaper!

Or does anyone processing firewood have a pile of twisted/notted timber or that they intend to cut by hand, but may sell?

Failing this I will still need to get an artic of mixed hardwood.

I am looking to get it delivered to inbetween Hereford and Brecon or can arrange haulage.

Thanks

Ant

Hi I am new to the forum and joined because I am looking for an artic load of hardwood to turn into charcoal because I am low on timber this year.

I would like to find cordwood that is not ideal for processing into firewood, maybe too small/big, twisted, notted etc. and would need cutting by hand.

Ideally Alder, Birch, Hazel, but any hardwood will do from 2inches up to about 12. Green or seasoned. As you may guess hoping this may be cheaper!

Or does anyone processing firewood have a pile of twisted/notted timber or that they intend to cut by hand, but may sell?

Failing this I will still need to get an artic of mixed hardwood.

I am looking to get it delivered to inbetween Hereford and Brecon or can arrange haulage.

Thanks

Ant

Hi I maybe able to help, I live in Painscastle and I have some Birch, Oak, Ash, Chestnut, Beach, thats if you are not fixed up. Would that need to delivered to Ffynongynedd.

Regards,

Doug.