This will change everything...

Mycoman

dont you believe it, nano bots, and replicators are just a breath away

what about the blonde with the big boobies???

I can just imagine the scenario..... just done a hard days work and on way home use the smartarse phone to call ahead to your printer to print out a 3d lifesize of january of the stihl calendar!!!! oooohhhh yea bring it on!:lol:

I can just imagine the scenario..... just done a hard days work and on way home use the smartarse phone to call ahead to your printer to print out a 3d lifesize of january of the stihl calendar!!!! oooohhhh yea bring it on!:lol:

sounds like weird science to me:thumbup:

In the 1950s the Cambridge professor of maths reckoned the world would need (and could afford) 3, maybe 5 computers. What if that's the stage we're at with this technology? Sure, the machines and raw materials are expensive now, but in the future? And how much cheaper (and greener) to have powdered (liquid? gaseous?) substrate at home, rather than various raw materials being shipped to China, wastefully whittled down and sent back?

Because economies of scale will be massively eroded, each of us can have our women EXACTLY as we want them, for no extra cost.

But what we want them to do might cost extra though....

In the 1950s the Cambridge professor of maths reckoned the world would need (and could afford) 3, maybe 5 computers. What if that's the stage we're at with this technology? Sure, the machines and raw materials are expensive now, but in the future? And how much cheaper (and greener) to have powdered (liquid? gaseous?) substrate at home, rather than various raw materials being shipped to China, wastefully whittled down and sent back?

True.

Although I think Professor Frink said it best when he said "I predict that within 100 years, computers will be twice as powerful, ten thousand times larger, and so expensive that only the five richest kings of Europe will own them."

dont you believe it, nano bots, and replicators are just a breath away

Many people dont know that when they look into a mirror what they are actually seeing is billions of 'cloaking' nanobots projecting an image of you back at you. They can do this because they have built up an image of your face over the years since you first looked in a mirror.

Next time you go to a mirror go up really close and if you concentrate really hard for about 3 seconds you may see some of the microscopic nanobots doing their thing with miniture digital projectors, actually you'll have trouble seeing them if it's particularly light in the room.