Conference Ancient Trees in Urban Environments

Xerxses

Welcome to a conference in Stockholm and its beautifull oak trees!

May 10-11 2012

Thee fee has been kept low thanks to a lot of voluntary work and the greatly appreciated aid from the speakers

SEK 2200 TWO DAYS, meals tea and snacks, sandwiches included...

(around 200 Pounds)

konf.jpg.4529c2d2517ec542e930a1b19e0394cb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really well done on getting this together Cilla (et al), it is such an important topic and you have managed to pull together a very interesting cross-section of speakers I am very jealous of those who are close enough to get there and benefit from the presentations and the interaction.

In reference to the opposition I know you have had in the preparation for this conference remember what Gandhi is quoted as saying “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

All the best

Really well done on getting this together Cilla (et al), it is such an important topic and you have managed to pull together a very interesting cross-section of speakers I am very jealous of those who are close enough to get there and benefit from the presentations and the interaction.

In reference to the opposition I know you have had in the preparation for this conference remember what Gandhi is quoted as saying “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

All the best

great post sean, and I can only re iterate it:thumbup1:

Thanks Sean and Tony! This conference is a little revolution in itself. We'll see how it goes and where it leads to. I'll remember that Gandhi quote.

During the relatively short preparation time we have had many speakers and workshop leaders coming and going before the program was set just a short while ago. There are really quite a number of "tree people" in the world that would be wonderful to bunch together one day!

And yes Sean, pity that this planet is so big...