Illustrations for UKTC postings

Can we name a few and i'll read about em:001_smile:

Rob, im done with it all mate, Tony's post was the last strraw in a big bale thats just made me realise it is all just a big old waste of my time.

I used to go fishing, I had a life, then I got serious about arb and put in the effort. My body aches, my peers are laughing at me and I am bored and tired.

Going to see about a roofing job and dust off the old carp rods, this is my last season on the circuit, I swore if I didnt make it by 40 I would quit before I ruined my body.

well I havent made it and my body is on the brink (arms/joints/tendons)

so nah, F it:thumbup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony, get your head out of the elitest darwinian logic your so consumed by and I will do as you ask and look outside my library.:001_rolleyes::

Interesting that you accuse people like me of being closed minded elitists who unfairly pigeonhole your leftfield ideas whilst you happily stick your head deep in the sand about the frankly vast body of established scentific knowledge simply because it doesn't fit your world view. Your revelations are old news in evolutionary biology. :)

Nature is full of diverse relationships and not all are based on dog eat dog and survival of the fittest, diversification is not driven by the elitest darwinian model, that narrows the field.:

Oh please expand. Any examples that don't include some dull poxy bracket and a knackered old tree? :)

Interesting that you accuse people like me of being closed minded elitists who unfairly pigeonhole your leftfield ideas whilst you happily stick your head deep in the sand about the frankly vast body of established scentific knowledge simply because it doesn't fit your world view. Your revelations are old news in evolutionary biology. :)

Oh please expand. Any examples that don't include some dull poxy bracket and a knackered old tree? :)

ignore me tony, ive had a hard day and im sick of talk, im too darn old and want a life again. wasnt you, was a build up ast few days, months:thumbup1:

Don't be such a drama queen Tony!

What are you saying you'll give up exactly?

Ive become very tired of fighting Paul my joints and tendons are now so shot at least two days a week I am in pain whilst working, today I could hardly lift a 20t

had a lengthy chat with a roofer buddy for a career change, take up carp fishing again and live a less complex opositional life style on twice the money! well after a training period.

and be home earlier!:thumbup:

Ive become very tired of fighting Paul my joints and tendons are now so shot at least two days a week I am in pain whilst working, today I could hardly lift a 20t

had a lengthy chat with a roofer buddy for a career change, take up carp fishing again and live a less complex opositional life style on twice the money! well after a training period.

and be home earlier!:thumbup:

i know we aint always seen e2e hama but to come away from arb .............?

i think you would be stupid, we need guys like you in our industry regardless of views and believes, ideas and theories at the end of the day we are human and we are all entitled to a/our own opinion.

we are human and arguing over topics like this are whats makes us the most diverse complexed organisms in the world.....we are so un-predictable yet nothing not even the earth has given up hope on us yet....

so hama as far as the aches and pains go all i can advise is supplements, go see a doc, but your brain/thoughts/theories and more are whats making the younger generation think about this industry more not just young/dum/and full of cum climbers, i mean you actually make these young guns want to lern about real tree surgery...........

i know we aint always seen e2e hama but to come away from arb .............?

i think you would be stupid, we need guys like you in our industry regardless of views and believes, ideas and theories at the end of the day we are human and we are all entitled to a/our own opinion.

we are human and arguing over topics like this are whats makes us the most diverse complexed organisms in the world.....we are so un-predictable yet nothing not even the earth has given up hope on us yet....

so hama as far as the aches and pains go all i can advise is supplements, go see a doc, but your brain/thoughts/theories and more are whats making the younger generation think about this industry more not just young/dum/and full of cum climbers, i mean you actually make these young guns want to lern about real tree surgery...........

That generation are off and rolling, they will do a fine job.:thumbup1:

I doubt you'll find many exciting shrooms on old tiles but whatever floats your boat mate.

I thought things were just revving up for you with the consulting side.

they are but I havent got 2 more years, 2 more or 2 more after that, if i continue to punish my joints i will be a cripple for life.:thumbdown: