RFS cert in arboriculture

Thanks for your, err encouraging words.

I know exactly what the course entails having read the prospectous, but if you read the post i was asking what to expect. Having read some posts it seems there is a problem with tutors responding. Just wondered if this was everyones view and what peoples view on the course was.

sorry to be direct . you would be right to ask about course just thought it sounded like second thoughts ! speak to college about response times not people who may have had issues with tutors becouse you may get a one sided view good luck with studies remember you only get out what you put in .

Hi. not sure which online course you're doing but i'm currently going through mine online. Found it really hard to get back into studying after over 10 years away. And juggling a full time job and evrything else means its hard to get motivated. I found the first few units about cellular structure and biology hard going, but the proper tree id, and management side is must more interesting to me. I hope to finish this year and chuck in my day job to try and do tree work for a living. Did my cs30, 31 years ago and hope to try and get cs38 and maybe 39 under my belt before i take the big step. I'm clockin on a bit now at 36 years young and most probably think i'm too old but its what i have wanted to do for years but could never financially make the jump. Good luck with your study, what ever you decide :001_smile:

Cheers muppetlab, have done the lantra level 2 in countryside management which focus's alot on practical woodland management and ecology so im partly grounded in what to expect from that, its the scientific/biology bits i may struggle with, and i know what you mean about the age thing, early forties means the old grey matters not what it used to be.