REF snatch land rover 4.1 tons HD spring what do you run

mendiplogs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at Airlift helper springs, there's some on ebay. I have them on mine and they are spot on.Adjustable in minutes.

HI WAZ thanks for that mate what the price of a full kit do you need a compressor and have you got poly bushes mate as I'm told its much there very good thanks jon :thumbup:

It was around £100 for full kit for rear when i bought mine.You dont need a compressor but it is an option to have on board compressor fitted but you can use any just like infating your tyres.Mine has the bushes that were on when i bought it but they are ready for replacing so will go for uprated ones.

My 130 has the biggest load rated Britpart single spring (there is not 1 inside the other) you can get full loaded with chips it sits lovely and level may a time old bill have pulled up along side at traffic lights no problem as it got high tail board and they could not see in the back and they probably thought it had nothing in. The gross weight of a 130 is 3.5ton so whats the point of putting 4.1ton springs on one it a hard ride with the one's I have fitted.

My 130 has the biggest load rated Britpart single spring (there is not 1 inside the other) you can get full loaded with chips it sits lovely and level may a time old bill have pulled up along side at traffic lights no problem as it got high tail board and they could not see in the back and they probably thought it had nothing in. The gross weight of a 130 is 3.5ton so whats the point of putting 4.1ton springs on one it a hard ride with the one's I have fitted.

HI PAUL we run them now biggest pro comp spring with 2 ins lift there ok but looking for more thanks jon :thumbup:

Snatch has a modified chassis and to be honest the suspension really struggles - rocky rocky. I think the MOD had an exemption for them. I am sure that the springs are off the shelf though.

Are you close to whithams? If so go and have a look.