Work at home info please

button1803

Hi all,

Just a thought for a bit of extra income, do you, or know of anyone who works from home doing whatever?

Searched the net and i dont know if im doing something wrong butm cant find anything?? thought there must be something? :confused1:

Cant drive at the moment due to my illness but want to keep some form of income coming in :thumbup1:

A friend used to pack baby items for a baby company near me, they dont do that no more, all in house, just looking for a bit of help please...

And im not a qualified accountant befor some of you start posting you will send me your paper work to do :lol:

if anyone can help many thanks :thumbup:

How about proof-reading, used to see a lot of ads for that

That always looks like a bit of a scam to me; I always see ad's for proof reading quailifications at only x amount, but no guaranteed work at the end of it.

Ok I never liked the look of that either tbh. What about weaving willow, you know, making baskets for logs, trugs and that kind of thing? Go and cut Hazel for thatching, make the brauches up? Make bean obelisks out of willow or Hazel. Collect and sell pea and bean sticks. Pot up seeds and sell the seedlings in a few weeks. Plenty to do to raise a few bob.

Ok I never liked the look of that either tbh. What about weaving willow, you know, making baskets for logs, trugs and that kind of thing? Go and cut Hazel for thatching, make the brauches up? Make bean obelisks out of willow or Hazel. Collect and sell pea and bean sticks. Pot up seeds and sell the seedlings in a few weeks. Plenty to do to raise a few bob.

im liking that alot! :thumbup1:

Have you got a garage or spare room that you can put grow lamps in, and a hydroponics system? This would help you nicely with Andy's idea of potting up seeds and selling seedlings :)

Think police would be knocking on his door if some one looked in :thumbup:

In the garden would be better