derby night

log dog

Steven gerrard is a thug, like most footballers, a disgrace to football

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

I won't be as diplomatic as Log-dog, I am not by any means a Liverpool fan,

but anyone who knows anything about the game (you clearly don't) knows that Gerrard is an absolute legend. A brilliant footballer who has, by and large, conducted himself impeccably.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am a football fan but can't stand most of the footballers that thinks the they own everything coz they kick a ball around, most of them that I have met from my nightclub days had a really bad attitude

And they don't deserve the wages they get, it's spoiling the game

I won't be as diplomatic as Log-dog, I am not by any means a Liverpool fan,

but anyone who knows anything about the game (you clearly don't) knows that Gerrard is an absolute legend. A brilliant footballer who has, by and large, conducted himself impeccably.

well said ! i have been in the company of several footballers some very well known and i can honestly say cracking lads worked for some again good lads who provide a enormous amount of work for loads of different trades !:thumbup:

So you two where there, that night in southport, when he handing out lefts and rights to a poor chap being held down by gerrards mates?

I was, and I know what my eyes saw!

Thug

No comment then?

And I am a football fan but can't stand most of the footballers that thinks the they own everything coz they kick a ball around, most of them that I have met from my nightclub days had a really bad attitude

And they don't deserve the wages they get, it's spoiling the game

Do u support utd?

Watching Chelsea, so just picked it up, frankly what you are saying is your word, it's the first I heard about it, and tbh I do not see why I should believe you.

Look it up, it went to court