Anyone using a hooklift system?

woodplans

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just bought a hooklift lorry to replace our U1500 mog and trailer.

Its on the autotrader website at MHF.

I was originally going to go for a 6x4 tipper and grab, but went for this as I can now change bodies from plant, bolster side or high side for carrying chip.

Our Fortuna trailer for the mog is getting battered loading large sections of timber into it daily, but the triple dropsides are needed for carrying chip, at least now we can change bodies in minutes for that days job.

This is on a 26 tonne 6x4 lorry with a 14t/pm PM crane all piped for grab and rotator so its fairly rare but will be spot on for what we want.

I probably should of bought a 7.5 tonne hookloader instead of the tipper I eventually went for.

We still move plant with it but have to drive it up saome sara ramps which is not so usefull.

If I get another one it'll be a hookloader type for sure.

Sorry matt, I didn't take camera with me yesterday and I won't take delivery until thursday next week,

I've tried to paste the link from the autotrader website without much luck.

Its on http://www.MHF.uk.com.

Long drive yesterday left at 6.30am and got back at 9.15 last night, but at least it was productive, my mate came with me and he got an 18 tonne long reach excavator as well so not a bad day.

Magic mate magic ;)

Go to their website, find your truck, right click on the picture and choose 'save as'.

Then upload the pics to here from your computer.

You could right click and nick them from here now though ;)