Ted green/Neville fay papers

Love the one on conservation arboriculture, just wish i had the chance to do some conservation work like this

trouble is, the trees will last longer than i do.... that is unless i can keep climbing till i'm 158:biggrin:

when youve got a good handle on the life cycle/ecologies and growth habits of trees youll be able to visualise the long term effects of your work even 100 years into the future.

Thats what I always think about when I am working a tree, what it will become, the work I do is just an episode, the NOW tree as Andrew once put it.

Most people view treework as an abomination without having any real idea about its future form and developments.

They grow up, thn they grow down, man assisting in that proscess does not have to be seen as a negative action, all trees must adapt and re model in order to survive into their grand old age.

59765fce08221_nellyoak10409038.jpg.52dbf054182810134d97bb8637ab65d6.jpg

59765fce0b352_nellyoak10409090(2).jpg.e035022d61e16108ec83015182369767.jpg

59765fce1097b_BB12782010393.jpg.36bac038b2d75f219ab4470f2a6a008f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...