Waterproof jacket's

cordwood

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have worn military gortex for years, here is my latest stuff, British army jacket and my excellent french army trousers that have zips and fasteners right up the legs for easy access.

What the general opinion on camo gear for work? does it not make seeing work colleagues a bit harder? do you have to wear hiviz on top to counter this situation?

I have worn military gortex for years, here is my latest stuff, British army jacket and my excellent french army trousers that have zips and fasteners right up the legs for easy access.

I can see the jacket but where's the trousers?!

Ohhh the old camo jokes are always the best:001_cool:

On a slightly more serious note though the treetop stuff looks great.

Need to get a new jacket for work, as it seem's to rain alot up here ! and my old one leak's !:thumbdown: read a few of the post's on here about them. The one's i'm considering are the new Stein one that Jonsie sell's or one made by a company called treetop clothing or something like that.they used to sell them on ebay but cant seem to find them now or get aprice for them i don't know if they are still around or what. Any feedback on either would be great.

These FOX jackets are selling really well at the moment for us http://www.sevsafe.co.uk/acatalog/Lyngsoe_FOX_Microtex_Waterproof_Clothing.html

• 1 month later...