Briquettes

davey_b

Depends what time you go to bed :) I have put three on my villager on a hot bed and closed it right down, and yes there was still bits glowing in the morning, and with the addition of some kindling the fire was up and roaring again. Too many factors to say for sure if this would be the case with your burner. However, what i can say is that all the logs sold so far have had positive feedback, certainly regarding the amount of heat they give off.

Hi

We sell packs of 12 solid briquettes. Each briquette will burn up to 3 hours, and we can deliver anywhere in the UK. To your postcode, delivery is £50. For two pallets we can do £40 a pallet, but we are restricted I'm afraid on delivery prices.

Moisture Content 8%

Ash 1%

Do not expand or break when burning

Have a look around to decide what kind of briquette meets your requirements.

Their can be small briquettes that you will need to put more on the fire to start with, and keep topped up. But these will work out cheaper.

You get the briquettes with a hole in. These look more aesthetically like a log, and can normally be broken in half by hand. Probably middle of the range on price, and burn times vary.

We sell the RUF shape briquette. More of a house brick shape, keeps it shape during the burning process. Gives off a high heat output.

I would advise get a sample pack of any briquette you choose, just so you are 100%. All the suppliers should be ok to send you a sample pack. Some charge a one off fee, others take the cost off your first order.

If you would like any more info on ours, just PM me or visit the website.

Hope this helps