• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a wife mate thats a high class hooker:lol:

deleted, self modification, the rest remains unchanged!:vroam:

there may be trouble ahead but while theres moonlight and love and romance, lets face the music and dance.

ladies, I am just taking the proverbial.:biggrin:

im going to get my head kicked in by all the arb wives at the next show!:lol:

its not like me to wimp out on a post, arbs do not scare me, but upset the arb wives and my god there will be trouble!

To Pedro, how do you think the fried rice was made in the first place?

Most of the time fried rice is just reheated boiled rice. I think the fast food industry would have fallen on its butt if everyone who ate reheated rice got ill.

Rice is fine reheated, provided you dont just warm it. Yes the bacteria can be released if not heated correctly.

In fact it is good practice if you like that type of take away and your stools to be solid, to reheat the fried rice in a Microwave to piping levels before you eat it.

Yeah, I know how they do fried rice and all, but if Bacillus is in there the toxins can be released, and even though re-cooking will kill the bacteria it won't break down the toxins. To keep the rice for re-cooking it has to be rapidly cooled down and refrigerated after the first cooking. This doesn't always happen with food bought from a take-away. You take it home, eat loads, have a few beers, left overs sit around for a few hours before getting chucked in the fridge at 2am. During the time it's sitting at room temp, the Bacillus cereus endospores germinate and that's when the toxins are released, that aren't broken down by cooking. So, yep, ok to re-cook rice, provided it's refrigerated promptly beforehand..... like the rice had wasn't!