Work !!!

Tree-Fela

HI all first post on this so be easy. Firstly am looking out for any odd days work when possible i am six months shy of completing my level 3 diploma in arboriculture. I have been working but its not of what expected as the firms are more ripping off than correctly completing a job also i feel i am now in the position where i need to start putting all skills and certifications to use and working with either a decent firm or a decent fella out there. I currently live in the crosby area of liverpool but am willing to travel where ever the work will take me as now i need the experience. I have got all certifications to become a groundsman and am in the proces of completing chainsaw from a rope and harness, sectional felling, and pruning and dismantling if anyone has any oppurtunities to show how good a worker i am or know of any vacancies please could i be informed. I know times are hard and this is a long shot because people already have there team setup but i thought it would be worth a try

Thanks

Andy:thumbup:

Thanks i also forgot to mention if anyone has any old gear they are getting rid of give me a shout as i am always on the lookout for equipment i need.

Also thanks martyn for the welcome but if need a worker let me know hahaha willing to travel if its worth it.

The Tree-Fela

Hi thanks for welcome also i see you sell bits of kits. Its abit cheeky but have you got any deals on for a full climbing kit as i am looking to invest in a good kit which has got everything and a decent harness.

Also as i said earlier if any second hand pieces of kit about give me a shout.

Thanks

The Tree-Fela

tell us what you want & we'll see how cheap we can do it

my advice is dont spend what you are yet to earn .. be realistic.. the dream kit comes with the need to have it for a specific requirement......

as apposed to the desire to simply have it

too many times have i had newbies look to buy stuff , without the first clue what the hell its used for ..............

Edited by Yorkshireman