Groundie needed in Newport, South Wales next thursday and friday (8th & 9th dec)

mattplace

As the title:

Self employed groundie needed next Thursday and Friday. Must have CS30+31, be experienced and have common sense!

Ideally someone local as i often need an extra pair of hands!

Send a PM via arbtalk or email to [email protected] if your available.

cheers,

Matt

hiya mate, i live in quakers yard just between merthyr and ponty. I would like to help out but can't because im contract climbing for another company. But for the future will you keep me in mind if you need anyone? regards western.

• 2 weeks later...
As the title:

Self employed groundie needed next Thursday and Friday. Must have CS30+31, be experienced and have common sense!

Ideally someone local as i often need an extra pair of hands!

Send a PM via arbtalk or email to [email protected] if your available.

cheers,

Matt

a big thanks to matt for the work on the above dates,twas nice to meet and work for you and hope to do it again.

i have the 30/31,experience,but no common sense:lol:

also a big thanks to arbtalk,for being there...............martyn

No probs Martyn... Was good working with you too!

I'll give you a call around Christmas as I've got some more work lined up for the new year with your name written on it!

Me and Martyn were discussing what a good forum this is and how it must have opened doors for so many people! A BIG thankyou to Steve Bullman and the mods for such a good job.

Steve Bullman- there's a Christmas drink winging it's way to you through PayPal!!