Fly tipping

Gollum

went up to the climbing site to day, that we used for a recreation climb earlier this year.

Some ignorant pratt had fly tipped there old kitchen and the packaging there new kitchen came in.:cursing:

but on the up side I looked through the rubbish and found they had thrown away personal letters as well, with all there details on and a photo ID card,:lol:

cant wait to phone the council tomorrow.

went up to the climbing site to day, that we used for a recreation climb earlier this year.

Some ignorant pratt had fly tipped there old kitchen and the packaging there new kitchen came in.:cursing:

but on the up side I looked through the rubbish and found they had thrown away personal letters as well, with all there details on and a photo ID card,:lol:

cant wait to phone the council tomorrow.

These people will say "we paid someone to get rid of our rubbish", how can it be proven that they didnt?. They make me sick,they probably travelled further to tip their rubbish, than the nearest tidy tip.

These people will say "we paid someone to get rid of our rubbish", how can it be proven that they didnt?. They make me sick,they probably travelled further to tip their rubbish, than the nearest tidy tip.

It matters not, the duty of care resides with the person disposing of the rubbish.

You are supposed to make sure the people you entrust it too are going to dispose of it properly.

The duty of care extends to all

I agree.

I did speak to the local police, and asked if I was to load it onto my tractor and trailer and tipped it back on there drive would that be OK,

Of course the answer was no, it may have been contractors paid to remove it.

I mentioned the duty of care and the agreed with that, but not with my remedy.