todays holm oak reduction !

defenderjack

good little job , didnt have to rush for a change which was nice as the tree although wasnt big had been hacked in the past so trying to match in at all angles was a bit tricky but all in all turned out alright :thumbup1:

Excellent job, thanks for posting (always think it's very brave of people to do so BUT always impressed by the feedback, be it positive or (constructively) negative.)

Where should I post the 'ArbAC' application pack to?, ha!

Cheers..

Paul

Excellent job, thanks for posting (always think it's very brave of people to do so BUT always impressed by the feedback, be it positive or (constructively) negative.)

Where should I post the 'ArbAC' application pack to?, ha!

Cheers..

Paul

thanks very much :thumbup1:im pretty chuffed with the comments i never thought it was gona get such a great reveiw ! dont get me wrong i was pretty pleased with the outcome but i know others on here also post some really really good reduction pics . have never really thought to much about the whole AA thing , how much would i benefit from it ? il do a search as im sure youve posted all this stuff before , thanks again for all comments

thanks very much :thumbup1:im pretty chuffed with the comments i never thought it was gona get such a great reveiw ! dont get me wrong i was pretty pleased with the outcome but i know others on here also post some really really good reduction pics . have never really thought to much about the whole AA thing , how much would i benefit from it ? il do a search as im sure youve posted all this stuff before , thanks again for all comments

Its going to work out about £475-500 a year on average basis so considering the benifits of CHAS auto acredation and the review and advice you would recieve on being/becoming the sort of outfit that can apply and tender for even the most hard to reach of establishments will pay dividends.:thumbup1:

have a good look at it, and maybe paul can mark your assesment as reduction section pre approved!

:thumbup1:

Great review for a great job = SIMPLES!

The 'AA thing' means different things to different people and thereby brings differnet benefits.

MY 'Utopia' would be that all reputable and competent arb contractors would become 'ARB Approved' so we would then have a tree care industry equivalent to 'CORGI/Gas Safe' that all tree owners would be aware of and recognise...still!

Some achieve 'ArbAC' primarily for the 'badge', i.e. stamp of recognition, some to confirm compliance and employers 'peace of mind', and some to access specifc contracts and/or place themselves better in the market place so to do.

Whatever your motivation the process of becoming 'ArbAC' undoubtedly improves the business of arb contracting often associated with H&S compliance and good business practice rather than the actual 'doing' side of things.

Gis a shout if you wanna know more.

Cheers..

Paul