Im lost

andrew t

looking back to my last post on this topic, early November last year, so Id say youve given it a good try by now. Good luck with the next stage of your life. Things changed radically for me too since my last post on this thread, goes to show you dont know whats around the corner. All the best :thumbup1:

Cheers Andy for all your advice arbtalk is great like a second family . I remember reading you had a bad time yourself in another post hope you are ok now.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting there, ive had to totally change this years way of business, do more "menial" jobs like grass cutting and strimming, as well as hedge cutting, no chainsaws really. But its kept me going, given me a reason to get up and get on with life, some I know of have basically given in to it, I couldnt! It has been the toughest challenge in my life, bar none.

Anyway, if you want something bad enough, youll get it and make it work out the way you want it to work for you. You are the only person that has to really live with your decisions. :001_smile:

I wish you well if you decide to work for yourself again,but such as things are at the moment you may have to take on landscaping jobs,as pure arb is hard to win 5 days a week.

Tomorrow ime painting 45 yards of close board fence,then turfing and gravelling next week,and thats all sprung from a little tree job, after which the client asked me if i knew anyone who could do it for her.

Hope it all works out Andrew.

As most people know who do site landscaping its not great you put every bit of effert into making the job look nice just to have it trampled on by other trades its not like you are doing it for anyone who cares. Most sites you work on you find scaffold clips under the soil and bricks scaffold boards . A lot of negative people who have no respect .:thumbdown:

• 2 months later...