Anyone in Cornwall have dealings with FR Jones?

Big T

Hi,

Im looking to get my CS30/31 soon and will need some gear (PPE, etc) Being a Stihl man I would like to buy some of their stuff, I have looked on FR Jones`s website and they are very good on price but I cannot order from them as im not a "Known Customer". I understand that this is Stihl`s policy and I think its a good idea but makes ordering stuff abit tricky! Does anyone down here in Cornwall have any dealings with FR Jones, if so could I use you as the delivery address??

Regards,

Anthony.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call on Fr Jones. I bought my saw from there and am currently on my CS30/31. I was able to get to them and sign the form. But they offered to send my saw to the course provider instead. Give them a ring and check with your provider and you'll have a shiny new saw for when you start your course.

Alex

i deal with F R Jones, to buy saws u need to provide proof that you are a competent chainsaw user, either e-mail or fax copies of certificates. i to find there prices very good..

Why do you need to provide certs? I thought that was for arborist saws only.