bit of a echo in here!!!

treewizard

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few years ago we bought one as a backup...still have it today and it has never let us down, it's not used daily though, sometimes not even weekly, but always starts and runs and has just enough power for the length of bar. You cannot beat the 200 for shear reliability, but the echo has a place for the money they cost.

i know pounds are an issue but i think you may have been better buying a good used 020/200, the echo's are a good saw pound for pound but a 020 would take the day to day abuse, at least you didnt buy the husky top handled......

There's the old '200ts are the best' line, what a suprise.I own nothing but stihl: pole hedge trimmer, medium and large saw, blower, and standard hedge trimmer, but would never by a 200. Why? I don't like them. MYopinion, my choice. Millions would dissagree, some would agree. Not saying i'm right, and no one can say I'm wrong, just MY personal opinion.

Fat face or Nike? Branston or Heinz? BMW or Merc? What ever you like, as long as you LIKE it who gives toss?

I can't say I'd buy another Efco, but it earn't me money for three years, never let me down, i'm sure the Echo will be the same if you LOOK AFTER IT!

Fat face or Nike? Branston or Heinz? BMW or Merc? What ever you like, as long as you LIKE it who gives toss?

!

Come on!!! like the 020, these are complete no brainers!! Merc and Heinz!!

As for trainers, as you said, Who gives a TOSS!!!!

But WHY ???????????????????????????????????

They are ACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY don't I like 200? Find them VERY uncomfortable, the handle cramps my hand, no thought to them what so ever. They are a sandwich box with a guide bar (In my opinion). I've used them extensively, as I have used the Efco and Husky, just not my cup of coco.

I KNOW I am going to get slagged for this comment, fully aware of it, but I like what I like and I don't like 200's simple as Simon.

You say Potato I say patarto (I'm dislckxsik) You say Tomato, I say HATE the little red sods!

Dunno what its like.

Does it matter if its not top drawer?

If its any good' date=' use it.

If its lacking, do a few jobs till you can afford a new 200t.

Keep the echo as a back up.

Don't buy a second hand 200t, cos it'll be knackered. Who in their right mind would sell a perfectly running topper?[/quote']

cheers ammer thats exactly why i brought it its only for weekend work till i get some £££ to get better stuff

Well well Well

It done its first job earned the fella a few £££ and worked ok, i picked it up and it felt ok to the hand , nice angle on the front handle, liked that.

Not the power of a 200T but it was powerfull enough for what he did today.:001_cool: