What's on your bench today?

spudulike

So rich does GTR now stand for grandad's tool repairs?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Think we had better lay off him now, he will be getting a complex about his age ......never mind Rich, nothing but Parker Knowle chairs to look forward to now - the ones that eject you are looking good:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

So rich does GTR now stand for grandad's tool repairs?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Think we had better lay off him now, he will be getting a complex about his age ......never mind Rich, nothing but Parker Knowle chairs to look forward to now - the ones that eject you are looking good:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any chance it could do it properly like the fighter jet ones. Will make sure it gets me far away? :thumbup::lol::lol:

I'm sure you could tweak it up for me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any chance it could do it properly like the fighter jet ones. Will make sure it gets me far away? :thumbup::lol::lol:

I'm sure you could tweak it up for me.

Now theres a thought - think they used a charge of high explosive - be good in a car - James Bond like, I have had passengers I could have ejected at will - no sunroof though:blushing::001_rolleyes::lol:

Thats what I like on here - you come out with a comment and it lines you up for days of abuse in a comical sort of way:001_rolleyes::lol::lol:

Now theres a thought - think they used a charge of high explosive - be good in a car - James Bond like, I have had passengers I could have ejected at will - no sunroof though:blushing::001_rolleyes::lol:

Thats what I like on here - you come out with a comment and it lines you up for days of abuse in a comical sort of way:001_rolleyes::lol::lol:

And if it didn't it would soon be really boring and un interesting.

Plus I think techy s sniff too much de greaser in the day and the brain cells disappear. Or we're just high as kites all day so anything is funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Been looking at carb boots today.

They all look similar but do many interchange between saws? Obviously the size of the saw makes a difference.

But thinking more about new to old. So would the ms360 say fit the 048? Or the 440 fit another older saw??

Been looking at carb boots today.

They all look similar but do many interchange between saws? Obviously the size of the saw makes a difference.

But thinking more about new to old. So would the ms360 say fit the 048? Or the 440 fit another older saw??

I guess if they were interchangeable they would have the same part number.

The MS360 one fits 034,036,340 and 360

The 048 one fitted the 042av and the 048, but is obsolete.