What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Could be worse. I could sound like this.....

Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen Aspen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry Barrie :001_tongue:

:hmmmm::bebored:

Everything is fine other than the breather. That I have yet to check. I know th slump is ok as it pumps when the cap is open. Just not getting enough oil to it. Take the pump off and next to nothing comes through to where the pump should be. Yet the filter is clean. May remove the filter for a further test.

Think I know the one trick over the pump already. :thumbup:

Possibly - I have told a few on here over a while!

Good luck for getting it fixed, these old saws can be dificult to find parts - had similar with Burrells 298XP recently and he fixed it whilst on the phone to me with a bit of help...perhaps another service to offer ....098 calls - will have to get the wife to do it - and add the "smear grease on the shaft" line:blushing::lol:

:hmmmm::bebored:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes I really wish there was a way to show what goes through my head at these times.

Now I have a video I'm my head of mr gardenkit walking in the room just after and me turning around whistling to myself. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Been busy Barrie. Not see much of you on here latly?

Possibly - I have told a few on here over a while!

Good luck for getting it fixed, these old saws can be dificult to find parts - had similar with Burrells 298XP recently and he fixed it whilst on the phone to me with a bit of help...perhaps another service to offer ....098 calls - will have to get the wife to do it - and add the "smear grease on the shaft" line:blushing::lol:

Think you may end up with half of arbtalk calling you up..... The phone would never stop :lol::lol::lol:

Especially that s.varty bloke, heard all sorts about him. :001_tt2::lol::lol:

:

Been busy Barrie. Not see much of you on here latly?

Just a tad busy Rich, what with working long days, helping middle daughter move house, laying a patio for her, then cutting my own grass every 4 days and strimming round the edges every week or 10 days,etc,etc.

And of course, shifting loads of As**n.

Its a good job we have light evenings:001_smile:

It is Barrie.

Ok. So I now need a oil pipe for a 048av. Anyone got it on a IPL for any other that fits?

Oh and a tad grouchy after a 2.07am wake up from RNLI.

You should learn to use Google Rich:001_rolleyes:......http://www.manuals4u.com.au/?paiddownloads_id=141

looks like part 1117 647 9401 and looks obsolete to me:thumbdown: Think it is one to modify something else to fit - not too bad.

Just read your RLNI thread, stirling work - shame you didn't find the guy but lets hope it was a hoax!

Good luck:thumbup:

You should learn to use Google Rich:001_rolleyes:......http://www.manuals4u.com.au/?paiddownloads_id=141

looks like part 1117 647 9401 and looks obsolete to me:thumbdown: Think it is one to modify something else to fit - not too bad.

Just read your RLNI thread, stirling work - shame you didn't find the guy but lets hope it was a hoax!

Good luck:thumbup:

Sadly it was no hoax bud. :thumbdown:

It was just too dark and foggy. We tried, even the heli gave up and went. The warship was the best thing out there as all the gear they carry.