What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Had a go over div-h's 026 today. Pressure test was all good and no leaks. Comp test come in at 160psi so not far out your test dave.

All working well, will run it for a few more tests again just so ensure I'm all happy with it before sending it back to you. Do you want me to order and fit the tank vent stuff?

Yes Richard just order it please, has it been leaving a puddle of oil went you leave it sitting for a bit? I didn't adjust the oiling of it when I put the new pump on it, is it oiling ok? Cheers :thumbup:

Yes Richard just order it please, has it been leaving a puddle of oil went you leave it sitting for a bit? I didn't adjust the oiling of it when I put the new pump on it, is it oiling ok? Cheers :thumbup:

Oiling is fine. No puddles either. Ok will order those bits. Out of curiosity what oil are you using for the chain? I know it was empty when it turned up.

BARRIE....

1122 358 1800 filter

1120 358 8105 insert

1121 350 5802 tank vent.

I think I'm sure these might come as a package but not sure. Tank vent for 026. It's the mushroom type valve in the tank. Can you find out these for me please. :thumbup:

Oiling is fine. No puddles either. Ok will order those bits. Out of curiosity what oil are you using for the chain? I know it was empty when it turned up.

BARRIE....

1122 358 1800 filter

1120 358 8105 insert

1121 350 5802 tank vent.

I think I'm sure these might come as a package but not sure. Tank vent for 026. It's the mushroom type valve in the tank. Can you find out these for me please. :thumbup:

Al have a look at the oil but I sucked the oil and fuel out with a fluid extractor and when I took it out the box I thought al use that box to post my saw:thumbup1: it's AML chain oil, it's a quality British manufacturers :blushing: or stihl oil.

BARRIE....

1122 358 1800 filter

1120 358 8105 insert

1121 350 5802 tank vent.

I hear you Rich, let you know tomorrow mate:thumbup1:

Whats on the bench - the Mother in Laws clock - made the mistake of offering to find one a year ago - Ansonia - around 100 years old pendulum mantle piece clock.

I had taken the movement out and given it a poke clean and a bit of oil but it kept stopping before chiming so stuffed it in the US cleaner tonight and then used the compressor on it, oiled it, used the compressor on it again and then was a bit more careful with the oil.

Seems OK for now but with these things - time will tell:thumbup:

The 372XP still sits there waiting for a porting job:001_rolleyes::lol:

Whats on the bench - the Mother in Laws clock - made the mistake of offering to find one a year ago - Ansonia - around 100 years old pendulum mantle piece clock.

I had taken the movement out and given it a poke clean and a bit of oil but it kept stopping before chiming so stuffed it in the US cleaner tonight and then used the compressor on it, oiled it, used the compressor on it again and then was a bit more careful with the oil.

Carefull it doesn't drive you cookoo :lol::001_rolleyes: will get me coat.

Rich, my sides are splitting with your mirth....and you can't spell cuckoo:blushing: Apart from that, you should be on stage.....with no audience though:lol:

Well the thing is my humour is not appreciated at home so have to keep the jokes to a minimum... Can't figure out why as I think I'm hilarious:lol::lol::lol::thumbup1:

And yes I knew the spelling was wrong it hey that's just the way I roll :thumbup::biggrin::001_tongue::001_tt2:

Well the thing is my humour is not appreciated at home so have to keep the jokes to a minimum... Can't figure out why as I think I'm hilarious:lol::lol::lol::thumbup1:

And yes I knew the spelling was wrong it hey that's just the way I roll :thumbup::biggrin::001_tongue::001_tt2:

Know what you mean - I am usually laughing my head off when I crack a joke and everyone is standing around scratching their heads....Phillistines:lol::001_rolleyes:

Trick my dad taught me with clocks, if they won't run in house then put a piece of blotting paper soaked in parrafin inside case amazing how they tend to run from then onwards