What's on your bench today?

spudulike

For those of you who are baffled by this pump thing.

Prise out the round brass plug that Eddy mentioned, remove the throttle butterfly and the shaft. Catch the piston and spring as it flies over your head.

This is the piston, showing wear and worn seal.

P1000498.jpg.77e66be910417879fdd85c4c45ca8ae3.jpg

P1000493.JPG.9a7785d5318bb4c097b15a554791b8e1.JPG

P1000492.JPG.6a1f002ee6e36c51dbd919430579f332.JPG

sorry spud. :blushing:

was in a right foul mood last night. bit of a customer issue. nothing bad just someone pushing me for a job doing and as it was a favour job i made it clear it was as and when i could. but not good enough it seems.:sneaky2::sneaky2:

and yes eddy the oval alluminium one that is both pressed and glued in place.:lol::001_tt2:

pry it out with a knife or pin or such tool. mix up some resin or chem metal, want it nice and thick, then fill the holes. a paperclip is a good tool to push some in with. then sand and try it. if this doesnt work then its another carb issue, doing this wont hurt the carb by the way, just turns it into the older 020 carb, as such.

No worries bud, life is too short, hope you get sorted - customers....the job would be nice without em:lol:

I have just launched a Facebook page for my business (or, I should say, I think I have.)

I have no idea what I am going to post on it, similar drivel to that I put on here I guess, but I will be able to advertise some of my used kit I guess.

Anyway, it seems that I have to ask people to 'like' it, so if you feel like it then I would be grateful if you could.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garden-Kit/741919342491375

Thanks

I have just launched a Facebook page for my business (or, I should say, I think I have.)

I have no idea what I am going to post on it, similar drivel to that I put on here I guess, but I will be able to advertise some of my used kit I guess.

Anyway, it seems that I have to ask people to 'like' it, so if you feel like it then I would be grateful if you could.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garden-Kit/741919342491375

Thanks

Liked:thumbup1:

Thanks guys for the help regarding the carb. Much appreciated as always!