What's on your bench today?

spudulike

:lol::lol::lol:

go big rich or go home mate lol u best get ur v6 chainsaw running

as we can get a 070 and 090 as well :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Two words.....

Oh crap. :blushing::001_tt2::lol::lol:

Its ok as I can make it up with cake....and lots of it by the sound of things.

Looking forward to it, even if my saw isn't done by then.

Two words.....

Oh crap. :blushing::001_tt2::lol::lol:

Its ok as I can make it up with cake....and lots of it by the sound of things.

Looking forward to it, even if my saw isn't done by then.

Save face "All my saws were nicked" and turn up with the best you can find, maybe an electric Black and Decker.:blushing:

Quick question about tuning I have tuned a fair few saws but in regards to my 044 I tuned it to what I thought sounded right and worked well but last week I thought I would check the plug which was black. So I thought its tuned a bit rich so leaned it up a bit, but then it sounded too lean but after half hour I checked plug again. Nice tan color so would you guys say that even though it sounds like its screaming as long as the plug looks good its not going to explode ? Sorry for the essay I'm not too good at explaining things haha

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Personally I use a tach but on tuned saws, you have to go by ear and the colour of the plug - tan is good but make sure that the colour is checked after a decent size long cut to make sure it is correct.

If it is tan, it must be OK IMO! Worth checking again after a day or two - is the screw nearly one turn out?

Ive just returned from the Briggs and Stratton USA engine website, I like to help when I can so said yes to a site survey. It asked me twice about my emotions. Im a grown Man do we have any?:confused1:

Despair, irritation, depression, and anger. Normally my feelings in order when some tells me they have a Briggs and Stratton that needs looking at. :lol::lol::lol:

I reckon spud is not even in the running for a bake off. :lol::001_tt2::lol: