I phone 4 case for tree workers

Hodge

I dont thnk you have grasped what I said hodge or mark.no amount of waterproofing stops internal Condensation.Cold phone hot body moisture forms inside phone.Only heads up chaps.Same principle as when houses get damp thru condensation they may he waterproof but moisture vapour is still present.

I have had the I phone from day dot and three seperate models with three sepetatr waterproof cases went the same way.Even if dosnt harm phone it does void your insurance for water damage.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont thnk you have grasped what I said hodge or mark.no amount of waterproofing stops internal Condensation.Cold phone hot body moisture forms inside phone.Only heads up chaps.Same principle as when houses get damp thru condensation they may he waterproof but moisture vapour is still present.

I have had the I phone from day dot and three seperate models with three sepetatr waterproof cases went the same way.Even if dosnt harm phone it does void your insurance for water damage.

The life proof case is breathable, has a vent that's waterproof. I had the I phone 3 for 2 years with no issues and I never had a case on that. Must be better weather in kendal yeti.

The life proof case is breathable, has a vent that's waterproof. I had the I phone 3 for 2 years with no issues and I never had a case on that. Must be better weather in kendal yeti.

Funnily kendal has always been nicer place weather wise than barrow.Problem probably is my sweaty body haha.

Starts with a little Zappy feeling in ear when on phone then signal goes bad and eventually 3g is lost totally.I only found out when I accidently squashed one with my g't ass and sent it back for insurance claim,they totally ignored the screen and told me the water indicators inside had shown water damage,I knew fine well it had never been wet did quick google search and found the internal moisture faults.If kept away from torso and legs that usually helps was a yank I phone site that informed me,apparently alot of gym goers and hikers were finding there phones dying for no reason until someone cottoned on and opened them up and found his moisture indicator had been damaged,they then concluded it had to be condensation from hot active bodies .Just a fancy phone not built for what we do daily,however once had one hard to do without it.