Picking up my new theoben rapid mk this week

mendiplogs

i used to use simmons white tail classic scopes, really clear, but no mill dot and extra's.

You tried typing in, j s ramsbottom's for shooting supplies, i that was the firm i used to get my stuff off and they were really good on price's

I had a mk2 rapid .177 17 shot, it was a lovely gun, shame i kept swapping and changing :( had a daystate airwolf after that .177 :thumbup1:

love .177 calibre for hunting etc.

Airgunbbs is a good forum to be on.

Best gun i have ever owned was a bsa hornet .177, they don't make them anymore but i really could get on with them, i'd have another if one popped up and it was mint, in a flash!

Sorry for the de rail :blushing:

I've got a Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5-5 x 20 on my Air Arms, brilliant scope for an air rifle, good field of view, fast on target, and x5 mag is plenty for an air rifle. :001_smile:

HI jack simmons wtc are or where a good scope mate when made in the philppines factory they have move now i think but there some old scope around sorry get back too you late thanks jon :thumbup:

HI jack simmons wtc are or where a good scope mate when made in the philppines factory they have move now i think but there some old scope around sorry get back too you late thanks jon :thumbup:

Yep, I had heard that the new Simmons wer'nt quite as good as the older models. Look up Barska, I think South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies import them, I have one on my .17HMR, good value for money. :thumbup1:

'E be a zider drinker, e needs telescopic sights after a few pints of that stuff thay zerve down there, aint that right Mendip. I once had two pints of the raw cloudy stuff it bleddy floored me. :thumbup:

HI jack come on down mate have some cizer with us just looked up south yorkshire shooting supplies they have simmons on there web site i no where i can get simmon wtc 3-9x50 £140 do anyone no cheaper thanks jon :thumbup: