3 Peaks challenge

Treegeek

Talking about may time we have a driver sorted and some of the other guys are experianced so not to worried about the skill level.

Been building some stamia by going on long bike rides with the 5 year olds tag along behind, son wieghs about 3 stone thats knackering but he thinks its great

what level are you doing teh OMM at Mister Tee? i liked the idea, i was just getting good at hill running (in a ten min run i can be in the pentland hills) untill my IT band gave in..... its not for healing properly either.

My flatmate is very experienced in the hills but after a days ice climbing on the Ben they miss navigated and ended up in 5 finger gully, a phonce call to mountain rescue and a 6 hour dark wait in a bivy and they were off the hill.

Jamie

what level are you doing teh OMM at Mister Tee?

My flatmate is very experienced in the hills but after a days ice climbing on the Ben they miss navigated and ended up in 5 finger gully, a phonce call to mountain rescue and a 6 hour dark wait in a bivy and they were off the hill.

Jamie

Oh dear, that sounds like a bit of a nightmare. As this is my first OMM we have entered the short score event. No doubt it will be a challenge for me as my fitness is average and my nav skills leave alot to be desired. If we enjoy it we hope to enter a higher class next year.

Hope you heal up soon Jamie. Must be nice living so near the hills.