Lovely pruning job!

samthescam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why be sarcastic about it..? it aint that bad of a job besides untill you have had some of your own work judged then its not really fair to poorly judge others work is it:sneaky2:

Fair enough. It's not what I do, so I couldnt really compare my work to this. However it truly is an awful job. I'll try and get some more pics to prove this if I can. The tree has just been hacked to bits, like branches have been just randomly cut with no thought to growth points.

Fair enough. It's not what I do, so I couldnt really compare my work to this. However it truly is an awful job. I'll try and get some more pics to prove this if I can. The tree has just been hacked to bits, like branches have been just randomly cut with no thought to growth points.

Please don't.

Whats the point in going through life finding fault with other or their work???

Its much better to put your energy into making yourself and your work the very best you can.

i dare say that these old apple trees have seen worst reductions in there life time but that does not make a difference to what fruit there producing...

And the tree in your picture has yes been taken back quite hard but there could of been endless answers to why it was done like that, heavy reductions are not bad, pollarded cuts are not bad shape does not always matter and by the looks of the tree it looks as if it is doing well....

so why does it look awe-full ????

59765e23b3083_appletree.jpg.ac55e8173de3128c06196168e7d747ee.jpg