I kid you not!!!!

welwell

went to a regular customer (hedges).Did the job and got me new blower out..yipee all the bits under the hedge etc. Cow from next door goes ape. Turns out the customers husband had recently been cremated and guess where his ashes were. Well they were now under the hedge on the hedge,in the pond, bit on the neighbours car. OH sugar..the customer comes home thinks it's hilarious..John loved to be in the garden now he's in it, on it all over it.

That was a funny story but that's "life".

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best one I ever had was such..

We were taking down some conifers in a back garden one Saturday and had stacked all the waste roadside.

I went away and came back with the Valmet and botex to crane it all into an ag trailer and take away.

When i pulled up on the road i blocked the clients and the neighbours drive while i was loading.

The next door neighbours wife came out wanting to move their car in 10 mins to go shopping, no problem i said just let me know when your ready and i'll pull forwards.

Anyway next thing i know the old dear is trying to reverse past the back off the trailer but somehow managed to reverse right under it smashing up her husbands shiny new rover !

The husband came out and went absoloutley mental at me saying i was causing an obstruction etc etc and taking no notice of the fact i'd offered to move when his wife was ready.

Anyway this went on for about an hour, he couldn't get on at his wife so he vented his frustration on me. He took umpteen photo's, took the company details off the tractor even phoned he police.

I was very polite and calm untill the end when i lost it big time and threatened to re-model his land rover with the grapple if he didn't go away and stop being so silly.

Anyway we finished the job and packed up to leave when i noticed that the silly old btard had left his house keys in the door of his land rover.

I went and kocked on his door to return them concerned that some low life would nick them and come back for his landy later.

The old guy looke out of the window straight at me but wouldn't come to the door despite me gesturing to him i'd found his keys.

Anyway I thought bollox to it and winged his keys as far as i could into some scrub bordering his garden.

No one has ever got to me on a job like that guy, he should have been a man and faced up to his wife rather than taking it out on me !!

Reminds me of an older lady a couple of years ago who I did some landscape work for.

She thought I stole her contract copy and changed it. But could not explain her signed signature on her copy in ink.

Anyhow, she threatened to press charges with the District Attorney, as she put it, for "abusing old people".

I told her "great, let me give you a ride down there now so we can do this in a streamlined and efficient manner".

She backed off.

Funny, by the end of the next day when I was finishing, she was bringing out cookies and soda and genuinely being friendly.