Potential work, North-West based

Ted Maul

Hi Lee,

At the moment pts is a big help, and cscs is always handy. However no, they're not necessary for all the jobs. By all means PM me with a bit about yourself, tickets, location, number etc. Chances are the pts/cscs stuff will tie up those who have them, so other work will most likely have a shortfall if it crops up...

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi ted Im based in southport have cs 30 31 chipper ticket and pts cscs for groundie work also have saws and tipper truck if needed can usually call up climbers with pts if needed.

Doing some local work and a bit of sub contracting at the minute but always intrested in extra work in the winter my mobile 07943133974 frank

Hi Ted,

Just noticed you may be looking for freelance climbers in the northwest area. I have the basic NPTC qualifications in saw use/ maintenance and a LANTRA ticket to perform tree surgery and aerial rescue. I have over ten years in the the tree trimming business and have been freelance for the past five.

I'm currently living in Kendal. I moved down from Edinburgh ten months ago and starting to build up a client base of my own in this area, but always on the look out for more work!! I'm definitely available for work all over the Lake district, further if necessary.

I have all my own equipment. Saws, ropes and climbing gear. Experienced in all aspects of tree surgery and arboriculture. Technical rigging and lowering, not a problem.

Give me a call on: 07756422493.

Thanks

Jonty Dunning