Still on the hunt for work,

NPTC 30,31,38,39 Chipper Ticket.

Own Climbing kit

Rigging kit

Tip Site for anything

Hard working

On time

Provisional licence.

Will do any work Climbing,Grounding,Firewood,Cleaning saws, Can work at short notice

No saws thanks to some low life scum having off with them Insurance is not paying out so need a job to buy some more or im finished in tree work. :thumbdown:

Anything with in the Grantham,Nottingham,Mansfield,Derby,Lincs Area i would be up for.

Rang local tree surgeons,Sent my cv out to all of them, Checked ArbJobs etc still nothing even advertised in the local paper.

Call or Txt or pm on here will get back to us

As its my fault for leaving my tools un-attended and not having them locked away,I left the garage door open for less then 1minute with a car in front,Really has got to me and just made me give up even fighting with them any more 5 phone calls later and that's there response.

As its my fault for leaving my tools un-attended and not having them locked away,I left the garage door open for less then 1minute with a car in front,Really has got to me and just made me give up even fighting with them any more 5 phone calls later and that's there response.

firstly sorry for you loss.

that sounds like a awful reason but thats insurance companys for you, might sound strange but have you thought of putting together a petition with other arb company owners basically stating that we would not be intrested in your insurance company if you refuse cases like that, I understand you probably shouldnt of left the door open but I dont think anyone would close and lock up if your away for a min. I may be way off but may be worth a try?

cheers ciaran glyde

Try Richard Hughes on 07889114611

Its Conternal landscapes. Sorry about my spelling:001_smile: I have lefted them but they are looking for a climber. As far as i know.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks M8 ill give them a bell :thumbup1:

It may be a bit harsh but what's keeping you in this area? There's more work, especially for trainee climbers down South. East Midlands is always going to be harder to get work in.

How long have you been in this area?

Best of luck with job hunting.

Chris

The Mrs she has just been taken on as a full time manager in notts,If she was not working i would be happy to move anywhere.

Spent all day on phone to local firms again All seem to be either serious lack of work or got to many on the books already.

Ive been in grantham for 5 years only been working for 2 tho as im up and down from liverpool all the time doing the odd few days up there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

May has gone dry all of sudden only got two days lined up,

Worked for Willburt a few weeks ago spent all the 2 day's feeding the chipper with out moaning about getting wet.

Can climb rather do ground work at the moment, Own kit, climbing, saws, lowering

up for anything

Call 07724730258,01476404857 Would be nice to top up before i go on holiday with the mrs First in 6years.